The Adventures of Bipolar-man was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was DELETE
- And impossible to understand. Delete before he goes manic again. JFW | T@lk 03:25, 7 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: Advertising for someone's "sprite comic," whatever that is. (It doesn't involve little dolls speaking ghetto slang and visiting NBA players' homes, I hope.) Geogre 04:57, 7 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Just to clarify, a 'sprite comic' is a sprite comic. That being said, I see no signs of notability. Delete. -- Antaeus Feldspar 15:35, 7 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Advertisement for something. jni 11:19, 7 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Not notable. --Improv 20:43, 9 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Cruft. -- The Anome 16:09, Nov 11, 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.